What is a guess date of 485 Aproval for all the people who Completed FP recently !!!!

gvc

Registered Users (C)
HI guys,

Lot of people completaed FP recently, what is likely date of 485 approval ?
Can some one have a good guess, please post !!!.

Thanks
gvc

No Title

FP date has little to do with actual approval date. I did my FP in Oct. 2000 and still waiting.

Here is my guess, based on RDs/NDs ( and not FPs)

RD/ND Expected Approval
Upto Oct. 99 90% Complete by 04/00
Nov. 99 90% Complete by 05/00
Dec\'99-Jan\'00 90% Complete by 06/00
Feb-Mar \'00 90% complete by 08/00
...and so on.

No Title

i heard that the put the application in freezer for 2 months after sending fp notice. is this right??

No Title

Friends,

Not to put damper on your party - Oct 1999 was the time when the
floodgates of Y2K priority dates were opened.. A ton of EB3\'s
must have benifited by this. It would take 9 months min to move
Oct-Feb

My guess is a EB2 approval is faster than a EB3. So who knows..

No Title

You did damper on our party. It was not Oct 99 when the all the priority dates became current, it was Aug/99. So most of the guys waiting for the PD to become current applied in Aug/Sept. There are quite a few cases from Oct 99 onwards. It doesn\'t matter now whether you are EB2 or EB3 as long as your priority dates are current. The files are processed with in the same time limits. So it is not too far for Oct 99 people to see an approvals. April 1 st is the day we all are waiting to see any approvals for the Oct 99 ND guys.
Btw, my ND Oct/99,EB2, India

No Title

Just finished my FP yesterday at Fortworth Texas. Question....how do I verify that FP\'s were sent to INS Vermont? My details....EB3, ND Nov 5th, PD APR99, INDIA. I guess I will have to wait for about a year before something happens.
Thanks.....

No Title

Nervous: They do not put on the freezer for 2 months after FP, its after the FP notice is issued it takes two months for INS to look at your case again. Which is reasonable, for example my FP was sent on 2/3/01 and my schedule was 3/7/01 already more than a month has passed now I did my FP its going to take maxmium another 3 weeks for them to look at my case again, this 60 days was the max. time taken into account for FP to include the manual process, which is slower. But now with electronic methods this time can be cut down by 90%.

hope this helps

No Title

Then how come the FPs from Oct99 to March\'00 were all issued in 1-2 months i.e. Feb\'01-March\'01. It means that the no. of applications between Oct\'99-March\'00 is much much less than that of Sep\'99 or Aug\'99 taken alone

No Title

Were you scheduled by the INS vermont to go to FortWorth TX for FP ?
I was asking this because , is it okay to go for FP at any location in any state irrespective of where Vermont INS wants you to go ?