What if previous W2s carry too less money when responding to RFE

Sri4GC

Registered Users (C)
What if previous W2s carry too less money when responding to RFE

Hi All, :)

I have been a silent visitor to this site so far. :p

But now I have a question regarding typical RFE people get before I-485 approval. Nowadays it is very common that most of the people are getting RFE for EVL, Paystubs and W2s/Tax returns (past 2/3 years).

Now the question is what happens if you can't provide all the W2s or even if you provide there is too less money in the previous W2s? :(

If this question is already answered please provide me with the link. Otherwise, any comments/suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance. :D

-Sri

Thanks for the reply.

However, the question is not about getting less paid or salary conflict or something, all that is fine. If you partially don't work in the previous years then your w2 reflects it right? So in such a case what happens?

-Sri

Originally posted by Sri4GC
However, the question is not about getting less paid or salary conflict or something, all that is fine. If you partially don't work in the previous years then your w2 reflects it right? So in such a case what happens?

W2 does not reflect how much work you did or din't do :)

It reflects how much you got paid in the year ;)

The link specified by AaAbLautChalein goes into the details pretty exhaustively! :p

Read all the posts carefully and you will be able to answer all your questions. :rolleyes:

There are a lot more threads on the same topic, which you can read, some might actually be carbon copies of your situation. :D

There is a button on the top of your screen with "search" on it, click on it fill in the blanks and voila :D :D

Good luck! :D :D :D