• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What if KCC mail is lost?

Tashkent

Registered Users (C)
Hi there. I am a new forum user (EU000059XX) and I have a question. You see, in my country, Uzbekistan, mail gets frequently lost. Also because of the worsening relations with the U.S., the local government may encourage the post office officials not to deliver mails to the DV-2007 winners (I really hope they will be wise enough not to do so :)). I am now expecting my second package with the interview dates. My number should become available around November-December. If worse comes to worse, does anybody know if the process could still be continued without the actual package in my hand, i.e. I receive an e-mail notification upon request from KCC with just the interview date scheduled? Or would it be possible to receive electronic copies of the documents from KCC? Your advice will be appreciated. I guess this is not only my country's problem. I'll keep you updated on my progress. Best wishes to you all.

Tashkent said:
Hi there. I am a new forum user (EU000059XX) and I have a question. You see, in my country, Uzbekistan, mail gets frequently lost. Also because of the worsening relations with the U.S., the local government may encourage the post office officials not to deliver mails to the DV-2007 winners (I really hope they will be wise enough not to do so :)). I am now expecting my second package with the interview dates. My number should become available around November-December. If worse comes to worse, does anybody know if the process could still be continued without the actual package in my hand, i.e. I receive an e-mail notification upon request from KCC with just the interview date scheduled? Or would it be possible to receive electronic copies of the documents from KCC? Your advice will be appreciated. I guess this is not only my country's problem. I'll keep you updated on my progress. Best wishes to you all.

If you have a mail issue, then I would recommend contacting KCC by phone to see if they mailed it out or not around the time you think you'll receive your package..They should be able to let you know on that..

Good Luck!