what if gc is approved before my spose returns

HelpMeGodPlease

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Though I and my spouse have applied for GC a long time back, I am still having H1 visa, have had H1 stamping and am currently in US. My spouse has been here for a long time and now had gone to India before the H4 visa expiration and is also carrying another new H4 794 approved when left US. Actaully we are now stuck at 485 stage. My spouse also has advance parole which is going to expire in october.

I have got some concerns here, so I really appreciate if someone can reply to me and help me resolve these issues.

If my gc and/or my spouse's gc are approved before my spouse comes back from india,

a) can my spouse still go for h4 visa stamping and come back to US on h4?
b) can my spouse still come on advanse parole?
c) in case if my spouse decided to come after october, then how can my spouse come back to US?

Thanks a lot for the great help.

If GC is approved she can come back on Valid AP.But not on H4 visa......

I really appreciate your quick response. Wonderful. thanks a lot.

But the spouse's advance parole also might expire before their return. Then do we have to reapply for GC? Unless the spouse is returned from india before october, there is no other alternative?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

It's not that easy to reapply GC.What is ur Priority date and category?
why don't you apply for AP renewal....At TSC we are getting approvals with in 1 month.

It's not that easy to reapply GC.What is ur Priority date and category?
why don't you apply for AP renewal....At TSC we are getting approvals with in 1 month.

I just can not thank you in words and you are very helpful.

EB2 and June 2004

I think it is not possible to reapply for AP when the spouse is not here, it seems.