What if a hospital will sponsor but not pay lawyer's fees?

Tina_C

Hello, I am new to the forum and have a question. I want to work at a specific hospital in the US. As an RN from the UK, if this hospital would agree to employ me and 'sponsor' me for immigration, but they don't want to pay the fees (Immigration Attorney, filing fees etc) can I still go ahead and apply for a green card? I have passed NCLEX and have Visascreen. I have also applied to the State Board of Nursing and met all their requirements for licensure (apart from having a social security number).
What can I do to get a green card so I can work there?

Tina_C said:
Hello, I am new to the forum and have a question. I want to work at a specific hospital in the US. As an RN from the UK, if this hospital would agree to employ me and 'sponsor' me for immigration, but they don't want to pay the fees (Immigration Attorney, filing fees etc) can I still go ahead and apply for a green card? I have passed NCLEX and have Visascreen. I have also applied to the State Board of Nursing and met all their requirements for licensure (apart from having a social security number).
What can I do to get a green card so I can work there?

Because, after they spend all the attorney and immigration fees, you will get GC and goaway. So they do not want to spend the money. Either you can give commitment to work for certain time are you can bear all the expenses. All personal choice. There are very many hospital willing to sponser you, and spending thier money. look out for another hospital.