What happens when interview date is rescheduled ?

thinkglobalthinksmart

Registered Users (C)
Hello members,

What happens if the interview date is rescheduled ?

Can someone request a specific months for interview if the appointment was already scheduled ?

How this rescheduling of the appointment will get affected considering the current visa number situation for EB2 - India Category ?

Any infromation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Here is what I was told

When i asked this to the Mumbai Consulate they told me typically they take 5-12 months to reschedule. In case of retrogression this wait cold be infinite.

kp

I have requested for a reschedule with Chennai consulate. What they have indicated is that I would loose my current visa number and I have to wait for the dates to become current before they can reschedule the appointment.

My advise to you folks is get all your documents in place and DO NOT LOOSE YOUR VISA DATES. Looking @ the trend on how USCIS is changing rules, you never know when you would get your GC if you let this date go.

Hope this info helps....

-DR.

Thank you..

Dear forum members,
Thank you for sharing the information and the advise.

My lawyer also suggested not to reschedule the appointment as it may put my case back into infinite delay.

rescheduling CP Interview Date

I Had my CP interview on June 26 th and we sent an email for rescheduling it and chennai consulate informed us that the new dates will be avilable in august.

So waiting for the new date of interview.

Regards

Chanshan

reschedule of appointment

Hi Mayafix,
The letter was sent on june 13 th. We are still waiting for the next date of interview.

Please see below.

Chanshan

Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 2:52 PM

Subject: RE: Case # MDRXXXXXX Reschedule of appointment

The next interview date is likely to be in August provided the case is still current.

Visa Information Unit
American Consulate General
220, Anna Salai
Chennai 600 006