What happens to 485 Approvals in July

online_to_gc

Registered Users (C)
I am getting frustrated and not able to Concentrate on work for the past few days just thinking on the GC approvals. Being here for last 10 years and still wainting for the GC to be approved makes me feel sick. I do not know what happens in July as we understand that NSC has less staff and weather they will even look at the 485 approvals as tons of I-485 files will be added to the system and the staff will be busy on it.

Looks like we will have a difficult time in JULY if not approved in June.

Any comments ????:confused: :mad: :eek: .

Regards,
online_to_gc
Lab - Feb -2003
I-485 - Oct 2003.

Co-ask

Anybody would like make comments on July 485 approvals? I lost hope to get approved within June, the golden month in NSC's history.

I lost my hope completely

Friends,

Starting from June 18th of this month I wake up with lots of hope and go to bed with stress and depressed mood. calling IO's, creating SR's have yielded in no valuable results. Going to work with bad and hurted feelings with less focus. As we have 3 more working days left in this month for our approvals or else ??? (I do not know what happens with the added flood of new applications starting from July 1). I tried to pat my back and said 'It is going to be alright' several times. It increases the spinning speed of my head with all the thoughts.....:rolleyes:

Loooooooong wait is over

I have received a magic email today for Myself and wife and son as follows:

Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks for supporting me thru the entire journey...
Good Luck to the rest of us:D

I have received a magic email today for Myself and wife and son as follows:

Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks for supporting me thru the entire journey...
Good Luck to the rest of us:D
Hi Chicago Sunny
Congratulations on success. Please let us know your Cat EB2/EB
and your PDates.
Dear Brothers please do not loose hope and keep praying and you will get success like Chicago sunny. Please do not open new threads as it is difficult to monitor. Please continue with CSC-NSC thread or NSC tracker itself.
Just be little patient and July would be better than June. As the pressure builds up more juice will come out. It has been unpredictable how they have been picking up cases but each day we hearing goods News. This has become more like lottery system now.
Suresh

I'm also waiting waiting waiting evry day and getting depressed. Its so painfull
situation. Sometimes I'm getting a feeling with this stress my heart might stop.

Mine is transfer case from TSC to local office Atlanta and from Atlanta moved to Newark -- Finished interview last year June 06 and Fingerprinting in Sep 06.

I dont know when I get good news.

PD 08/2002 Labour
I140 approved July 05
I485 RD Dec 2004 -- waiting for approval:rolleyes: ???? Pending

Hello online_, savish

I'm also in similar situation. There isn't too much left to do.
When I called /went to local office they said me name check
cleared , security cleared everything is golden....But no approval..
Its really hard to see people are getting approved who applied after
us and there is no word on our cases...

I'm really stressed. So I don't think about it too much...

Online_ you are really backed up and I don't what could we do here.
I hope and pray that they will approve yousoon..

babu.

Hello online_, savish

I'm also in similar situation. There isn't too much left to do.
When I called /went to local office they said me name check
cleared , security cleared everything is golden....But no approval..
Its really hard to see people are getting approved who applied after
us and there is no word on our cases...

I'm really stressed. So I don't think about it too much...

Online_ you are really backed up and I don't what could we do here.
I hope and pray that they will approve yousoon..

babu.

It is hard to convince if people waiting for long time, not able to see approvals on time. You have another full one month. Do not lose hope.

There are about 18,000 eligible or pre-adjudicated 485s needs to be approved by NSC by end of July. This is the information posted by many folks. This means about 500 485s they should approve every day. So it will take some time depending on man-power at NSC.

frustration...

frustration, more frustration, even more frustration....

That has been the trend for me from last two weeks. I fully understand what others are saying in this thread, i am in the same boat!

Don't know what to do and can't stop thinking about it. I have been waiting a long time. CIS is supposedly sorting by RD, may be, but they sure are missing some...

RD June 2003

Perm_lc
Why I'm frustrated is not about gc approved. But
the fashion they process. Its not based on PD.
Its not based on RD.... So far I felt like its
like lottery. And thats is frustrating me.

If they have 18K cases thats fine. But if they don't
follow an order, what could we count on?

babu.

It is hard to convince if people waiting for long time, not able to see approvals on time. You have another full one month. Do not lose hope.

There are about 18,000 eligible or pre-adjudicated 485s needs to be approved by NSC by end of July. This is the information posted by many folks. This means about 500 485s they should approve every day. So it will take some time depending on man-power at NSC.

I will also add that they are approving cases which really shouldn't be approved this month. Dates are current for EB3 India in this month for PD until June 2003. We all know everything is current next month but they should not be approving one's which are not current for this month.

Yours approval will be at any moment!

sbsbunle, life2003, savish, online_to_gc do not loose your hope. Today evening I spoke with an IO. She was so polite and nice. She told me that myself & my sons's GC got approved yesterday. She also mentioned about 1000 & 1000's of approval happening right now. So we wont get any email or online status change for next few days.
Hold your breath and keep your hope. You will get it in any moment!