What happens if the INS does not receive the RFE reply

rfe

Registered Users (C)
What happens if the INS does not receive the RFE reply with in the 120 days of the RFE issue date. My lawyer received a RFE on Jan and replied to that RFE on 15th Feb. But the TSC message still says the RFE is been used for additional information. I called the TSC and they said they have not received that yet. What i should do? Any one with the similar situation. The 120 days is not very far

Do Something Fast

Send the response to the RFE again. If they don\'t recieve your reply within 120 days then they close the case.

You are right. If you are unable to answer in 90 days, the process will be cancelled automatically.

Is it True?

Hi, Rajesh Moorkath, my story is: my first RFE heard on AVM on mid Apri 2001. We didn\'t get any letters. I asked my lawyer to asked IIO. He said he called and tooked almost three months till Jul we wrote a letter. My lawyer finely got letter. We sent RFE back in mid July,2001. So far we still didn\'t get any information. I know I got such a bad lawyer. He didn\'t care what\'s going on. He cares money.
Can you tell me what\'s your RFE?
Thank you for share your experience.