What happens after response to NOID sent?

rp1740

Registered Users (C)
Guys, I recently responded to a NOID by USCIS due to revokation of my I-140 by my former employer. After 2 days on receiving my response, the LUD on my I-485 application changed and the status message on my I-485 changed to "On xxx,xxxx, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

Since then there were two more LUD changes on my I-485 but the status message is still the same.

I'm now curious as to what happens next. Anybody who have gone through similar situation as mine, please share your experience?

485 apprved?

yuren said:
Now, you just need the patience to wait for the approval.
Yuren: When you say approved in your signature, do you refer to 140 or 485? Cause you're RDs etc are similar to mine, but my 140 was approved last year but 485 is still pending

Allright. Yours was I140. I was more interested to know NOID on I-485 and what are the sequence of steps that one may observe on his/her I485 and I140 after the response to NOID is received by USICS?