What happens after FP

bestwishestoall

Registered Users (C)
Dear all:

My spouse did FP in the middle of Oct. No update on online message. I read some members talking about FBI, name check, Fax and emails to FBI. Could someone tell me what happens after FP?

Thanks!

we did our FP on 10/27/2004 and our online messages update today(11/03/04)
it says FP was received...

I just called FBI and my FP result was sent back to INS the same day.

Online message has not changed at all, still the "We have received your application ...". Anyone has similiar experience? Anyone got approved without having the online message changed at all?

I am in the same situation. We got our FP done on 9/22/04. FBI says they sent the results to BCIS the same day. But so far no update on the online message has happened.

RD/ND 485/140: 11/02.
AD 140: 5/03.
AD 485: not yet

10/29/04 FP & Lud changes

"On November 4, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your
I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made"

FP1 on 06/24/04 No LUD change yet

My fingerprinting was completed on 06/24/04. There has been no change to LUD which still remains stagnant on 02/24/03! FBI hotline informed the results of fingerprinting had been returned on same day as FP date. USCIS helpline(?) person tells me TSC may update the status after receiving FP results or may not :confused:
Follow up to TSC thro Senator Cornyn on 09/24/04 has not yielded any reply from TSC so far.
In the meantime I have also emailed to FBI regarding namecheck on 10/15/04. No reply received so far.

I saw in this forum a person who had fingerprinting completed a day before myself in Dallas had received I140/485 approval within a few days.
I am just wondering what is special about my case :mad:

I-140/485 Concurrent filing EB3: RD:02/14/03 ND:02/19/03 AD:????
2 EADs
2 APs
FP1: 06/24/04