What happened ???

pv1976

Registered Users (C)
After a foray of approvals of June-July 02 applications, VSC went all the way to approvals of Feb-Mar 2003 applications. I wonder what happened to all the applications in between ?!!!! :(

It seems like they are trying to avoid second FP for these Feb +/- 2003 cases. I notice that the cases being approved had their FP done during the months of March.April.May 03. Thats just one theory to explain what could be happening.

hakoonamataata said:
It seems like they are trying to avoid second FP for these Feb +/- 2003 cases. I notice that the cases being approved had their FP done during the months of March.April.May 03. Thats just one theory to explain what could be happening.
and that has been trend at a very high level, over the past several months.

We see a lot of approvals correlating to the first expiry and then around the current processing date and some earlier ones as well.

So OmGV,

Once this so called backlog reduction eyewash (approving cases close to 2nd FP) is complete can we expect that they will take a look at the current processing date cases???

Let us hope so...

On the note of repeat FP, My 3 rd FP is due oct 2004 should I start calling CIS for that now?
And has any boody done a 3rd FP?

Rd 10-01
Nd 12-01

why 2003

I think there are new hires who work on newer cases.
USCIS wants to show they current or not too behind while they have substantial back log. a process consultant must have suggested that have two streams one for old and one for new express cases so that daily approval speed is maintained because new application rate is usually constant so they dont slip back wards