What happened to RD Aug 20-24,99 cases

wtb485

Registered Users (C)
Apparently VSC skipped those cases. Does anyone from this group called
VSC? I called several weeks back and was told that everything is fine.
He also told me not to call again until 11 weeks later (around end of
this year). Friends, we need to find out what is going on for our cases,
giving that many cases with RD of later than Aug 20-24,99 were approved
already.
Here is my detail: PD jul/15/98 RD aug/23/99 ND sep/14/99 FP jul/29/00

No Title

Have patience. they are right now processing Sep99 cases the ID does not mean anything. My assumption is you should hear something very soon. My friend got his approval yesterday his dates are same as yours.

No Title

U mean, your friend\'s have RD 08/23/99 ND 09/14/99? Please confirm. THanks. Those are mine too. Then it should be any time...

No Title

Just got a call from lawyer. Got RFE (Letter from Employer. Nothing Else)
VSC/EB3/India
FP Aug 10 2000
Rd Aug 20 99
ND Sep 10 99
EAC-99-262-5XXXX

No Title

If your PD is current, call up the INS and find out why they have not sent you one, or if they had already sent you one, get them to send you one again, as obviously the first one has been lost. If they are not sending one out, get in touch with your local Congressman/Senator.

No Title

You should really call VSC to check it out. There would be a date on the FP notice in the case INS sent one to you but lost. INS would assume that you are giving up your application if you have not done your FP before that date.

No Title

Guys , My guess is those whose RD is in Aug/Sep/Oct\'99 and did not get FP, it could be possible the files are with a lady officer and she msut have gone on maternity leave.....(Call after 9 months !!!)