what happened to july approvals! 270-279 seem to be stuck!!!

WAC-01-279-XXXX..Waiting for Approval...

I\'ve been seeing approvals of the same wac-279 as mine. Dont know how long it will be until mine gets approved.

- julywaiter

talked to iio. case assigned on 2/9/2002 its been 8 weeks now

i just think it means my file is in the bottom drawer of the table misplaced and it will only come up when the officer does his montly or quarterly table cleaning. wac-01-275-xxxx

WAC01-262 still waiting?

No idea what is going on.
On another Pcee thought that in some cases IIO\'s decide that RFE is necessary, and it goes for review by higher officer. This review process is very disorganized and delays the case by 4-6 weeks.
Maybe that is what is happening to our cases.

soi

hoppingbunny

8 weeks is too long for case remaining pending after assignment. If it was truly assigned, you should get approval or RFE (God forbid)very soon.

Keep checking the AVM.

I am in the waiting game myself WAC01-262

son of india seems to be particularly disturbed today.

he is writing simultaneously in 3-4 threads. i feel your pain.

Haven\'t talked to an IIO..

I tried calling a couple of times, couldn\'t get through - finally gave up.

- julywaiter

I am disturbed for the last 2 weeks! Thanks for understanding

Three of my collegues who applied a month after me and did FP 2 months after me got approved....

sonofindia

I am listening to music right now and reading ur messages

and also processing some data

Nothing we can do but wait - No one knows if CSC holds up cases
if we call IIO many times or what - but I would not even chance this.

My daughter likes to have ice cream in these situations and she likes to see Lucy and Three\'s company

Suggest that You and I stop worrying - It will come in its own sweet time.

nothing to worry about

If you know that you have done everything correctly and you deserve the green card then you will get it. Just think about it this way ,
even if you get an RFE ( I am sure you won\'t ) you have everything to support your application and I have never heard INS issuing an RFE that cannot be satisfied by a legitimate applicant. So see you are good to go ... sooner or later !

Any of you guys here got approved for I140 CP and doing AOS

The topic pops up again \'cause I found this information in another thread jaxen "AOS and NVC confusion" 4/5/02 4:10pm

Another anxious WAC-01-275-xxxxx still waiting!:(

I am also another CSC july filer checking AVM eagerly every other day in the hopes of hearing happy news of approval - two of my colleagues who applied more than a month after me have got their approval notice already!!! AVM says FP results received and processing resumed from 1/4/02!
I485 filed 7/17/01
FP done 11/9/01 (scheduled 12/7/01)