What happened to flood of approvals

Why don't you guys come to see foliage in Vermont? Vermonters have only another month for outdoor activities and then will prepare for winter. The current highest temperature is ~50F and will go down to 30F soon. The skiing season will start around later October or earlier November. I don't think those falks at St. Albans have much time to spend on your I485 cases. Right now, they are hiking in the mountains and shopping at ski swap fairs. Perhaps, they might be able to find some time when temperature goes down -40F.

Cheers

I went there every fall. Beautiful foliage. Totally waste for BCIS officers, who sit in piles of documents all day. (doculiage)

I like Killington. Stowe is beautiful too. But Killington is killing pretty. Esp the Bear mountain foliage gondola.

On the other hand, New hampshire Kancamagus Scenic Byway
is pretty too.

Killington is pretty. You may also try Green Mountain National Park (take either R-125 or R-17 if you drive), or rent a boat to sail from Burlington to Plattsburgh, NY. Vermonters are very lazy because they have so many fun things to do over season to season.

Good Luck to everyone!

one pattern i noticed here

ladies are more stable and optimistic
guys swing a lot from extreme optimism to extreme pessimism
it may be good for guys to find a sympathetic lady (mother GF wife or sister or friend ) to act as a stabilizer till the approval.

One more thought
instead of petintioning BCIS to expedite case if they are forced to give the exact reason for delay in the processing it will eliminate most of the frustration and resulting depression for many. If they cant provide a reason for delay they MUST return all the application fees for all applicants waiting beyond the currently processing date.
After a month of this if the application still remains untouched then automatic approval should be guaranteed by BCIS.

the reasons for delay have to be due to other govenrment departments or applicants data. any internal BCIS reason like religios workers and special registration etc make mockery of the processing fee BCIS charges. and BCIS better return the processing fees for such delays.

People like dardenkao with sep/oct 2001 rds have been waiting without any action on their application
he wanted this GC so that he can propose to his american citizen girl without having to make her think that he is interested in her to be a permanent resident thru her. when people like him get delayed that hurts .

vermont is slow in everyway from airport to restauarants
i was reminded by a chief of IT of a 4 billion firm that ' things here are slow and people here are laid back (which implied that dont expect quick results from us and dont push us :))
but then VSC does not charge less processing fees compared to the NSC or CSC

my opinion: optimism is good but action is better especially when YOU are paying in every sense of that word and belive that this is a free and democratic country where justice prevails.
if they are forced to return the money and later give automatic approval even for a single applicant things will start changing, till then this free ride and take it easy policy on tax payers account will go on for ever.

regards

olman

oct 2001 still pending!!!

My case is still pending!! RD Oct 9, 2001, ND Nov 25,2001; First FP Jan 22, 2002; Second FP July 29, 2003
What I can do? Is there any case is like my one?
Any suggestions will be appreciated!!

Vermont was not always the way it is now.

Once Vermont was a flat a desolate place. You could stand on one border and see all the way to the other side. Not even a single hill in the whole State. Then came the INS, then BCIS then CIS. With them they brought countless applications. The backlog grew and grew. They pushed the growing piles of applications in huge piles that formed the mountains and smaller piles that formed the foothills. Soon trees began to grow on the growing mounds and snow formed on the highest peaks. That's how Vermont became the beautiful mountain paradise it is today.

Re: oct 2001 still pending!!!

I have exactly the same or similar RD, ND and 2nd FD dates as yours and am still waiting. Anyway to get out of this? I've seen on this board that People have tried almost everything, excpet maybe voodoo dolls and law suits. Petition is good but too soft. Waiting for politicians to help us is a dream in light of the current economic as well as political recession. I'd like to see class actions because I believe the inhumanly impartial law, is on our side and I don't believe the heavily divided congress would pass anti-immigration law anytime soon.

Originally posted by hanxing
My case is still pending!! RD Oct 9, 2001, ND Nov 25,2001; First FP Jan 22, 2002; Second FP July 29, 2003
What I can do? Is there any case is like my one?
Any suggestions will be appreciated!!