what happened to FEB cases. Why takes so long to pass this month? Too many FEB cases, too lazy or bo

Any news about FEB01 ?

RD: 02/08/01
ND: 02/15/01
AVM changed to "received" around 11/09/01
still waiting .....

Approved On 11/26/01 as per AVM RD 2/9/01 ND2/19/01 I-140 CP

Me and my husband got approved on Nov 26 as per Avm. For my son the message is" I 485 received on...".Last week when i called IIO ,our cases were under review.140 was approved for CP.It took exactly 2 years to complete green card process.Thanks to GGreddy and all.

still waiting!

VSC really sucks! My message had chagned from "not found" to "case received" about 2 or three weeks ago and still nothing happend yet. I have called VSC twice during the whole process, one for FP, next one about 2 weeks back. Shall I call IIO again???

hope clearing all backlogs

I guess INS is processing all the backlog cases. Once they finish with them, i think they will proceed further with the same speed as few months back.
Hope there will be no local tranfers in future as no backlogs exist.It is a guess. i always think optimistic.

Checking

I have observed that recently, after VSC started processing Feb cases, the checking has been more strict. More RFE\'s are being sent out than before. May be that is one of the reasons that they have slowed down.

Still Waiting RD 2/8/01 ND 2/15/01

Any one has any clue whats going on ? The dates went current in this month ( Feb 2001 ) is this rush because of that I mean it beats me !

No Title

My two cents.
They are processing old PD cases within the RD and ND current dates like FEB first.
This is evident from immitraker site.
All the Feb cases that were processed had old PD dates.
Hope it helps.

saw two cases with priority dates later than mine

one is nitin - his PD is 02/02/00 and the other is wrc whose PD is 12/8/00
I wonder whether they made the entries incorrectly - the latest PD that was approved was
for elanag whose PD is 01/07/00. Mine is 01/10/00 and still waiting. All these are EB2 cases.
I am extremely surprised that wrc has been approved. Am I missing something here ?
Just to verify, PD is the date when you file for labor certification, right ?

Waiting Approval; EB3/India; RD Feb 26 \'01; PD March 97;

Hello

EB3/India; PD March 97; ND Feb 26 2001; EAC-01-112-5XXXX

Waiting for approval;

AVM changed from "Case not found" to "Your case was received on..." around Nov 15. Any idea how long it would approximately take for approval.

Folks in similar situation please keep this thread going.

Thanks

GR66