What happened to DengDengs theory

dukhiman

Registered Users (C)
What happened to Dengdeng's 30 days theory. My 2nd Done in Jan 2004. RFE (employment based) received by INS on March 17. 1 month over today still no news. Is this pain never going to end. What can I do. Is contacting senator will help or that may kick local transfer or even worst Missouri transfer. Any suggestions.

All i can say is keep the hope?

Please post your RD and case details as it's always easier to analyze.

DengDeng's theory is off by 2-3 days.. so be patient.

Thanks for the kind words
Here my details.
RD: 1/22/2002
ND: 2/11/2002
FP1: 4/10/2002
FP2: 1/10/2004 (Website never updated)
Already 3 EADs and AP
RFE Issued by INS: 3/9/2004
RFE recvd by INS: 3/17/2004 (Website updated)
RFE regarding last 2 months paystubs, 2 years tax returns W2, 1040 etc, company letter
Never changed company or address from the beginning.

Deng Deng's theory

is off more than 2 or 3 days. In my case, it has been off by more than two weeks. I guess it all depends on luck. If you are lucky to be assigned to a diligent officer, you get approved sooner. Otherwise, be prepared that your file may gather two inches of dust.

My RD was late 3/02; ND is early 4/02; RFE responded within 30 days; RFE RD 3/2/04.

AD?????

Re: Deng Deng's theory

Originally posted by LIBDAY
is off more than 2 or 3 days. In my case, it has been off by more than two weeks. I guess it all depends on luck. If you are lucky to be assigned to a diligent officer, you get approved sooner. Otherwise, be prepared that your file may gather two inches of dust.

My RD was late 3/02; ND is early 4/02; RFE responded within 30 days; RFE RD 3/2/04.

AD?????

Libday,

You always have to remember that your processing dates also have to be within Vermont dates for the theory to apply. And your 2nd FP's have to be done including your FBI/Namecheck.

But you are also right.. that no theory works with BCIS.

take care.. and best of luck with the approval.

My RFE received by INS on Jan 22.
Still no update :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((