What happened in Nabraska?

Xenfinity

Registered Users (C)
All of my applications have been sent to the nebraska service center (I'm from Boston). Now on thier "U.S. citizen filing for spouse or son/daugher under 21" for the I-130 application is gone. What happened? My application is real close to the date. Has all the applications filed there been transfered elsewhere? And second, my AOS I-485 application has a current date of October 12, 2004 in Boston where as in Providence it's April 11, 2005. Is this how long my applications are going to take!? I have a reciept date of November 1, 2005. USCIS's website states process time of 120-180 not a year! (AOS through U.S. citizen father).

Gratci

Felipe

I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that USC filling for a spouse documents, now go to the Chicago lock box.

chills said:
I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that USC filling for a spouse documents, now go to the Chicago lock box.

What does that mean and where are the dates for that?

Xenfinity said:
All of my applications have been sent to the nebraska service center (I'm from Boston). Now on thier "U.S. citizen filing for spouse or son/daugher under 21" for the I-130 application is gone. What happened? My application is real close to the date. Has all the applications filed there been transfered elsewhere? And second, my AOS I-485 application has a current date of October 12, 2004 in Boston where as in Providence it's April 11, 2005. Is this how long my applications are going to take!? I have a reciept date of November 1, 2005. USCIS's website states process time of 120-180 not a year! (AOS through U.S. citizen father).

Gratci

Felipe
whoa whoa.. slow down. How do you know your applications are transferred? Did you get a letter from USCIS? Which timeline are you looking at on the USCIS website?

ari4u said:
whoa whoa.. slow down. How do you know your applications are transferred? Did you get a letter from USCIS? Which timeline are you looking at on the USCIS website?

I don't know if it has been! Yeah I'm looking at their site in which the "U.S. Citizen filing for a Spouse or Son/Daughter under 21" is missing for the nebraska Service center. I'm just wondering why it's missing and if it's some mistake, what's the date?

Well I called their number yesturday. The lady said all the I-130, I-1485, and I-765 "packages" are being processed in one place as the National benefits Center in Fort Lee, MO. That's where all my reciept notices have been coming from. So I'm assuming that's why their taking the timelines off online because it's not being processed at service centers anymore. Dunno when they're putting up a new timeline. Though the lady said it takes between 13 to 24 months :eek:

Oh and btw my mother and I both just recieved our EAD's yesturday. I went to apply for a SS today. So I should get that within 2 weeks. Then my state Id the I can apply for my job ! Yippie. As for my mom she has to go back to change all her documents to her marriage name. Hope they wont have an issue with it being changged so "late" into a marriage (a year nad a half). Oh do any one of you guys know if they give older people a hard time? My mom is turning 57 in august (her husband is 45). I'm kinda of nevrious because she tends to forget things... I mean she forgot my birthday at one time....

Thanks

Felipe

Last edited by a moderator: