What happends after July 2nd, 2007

NVC mailed me a DS-3032 on 7/5/2007

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT IF VISA NUMBERS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE?
(EB-3)

Will they reject my application if I send it?

Any thoughts?:eek:

judex, any updates?

Judex,

What was the outcome of your interview? Please update us. Also, please confirm that your case is Employment Preference based.

Thanks.

Judex's FTJ: APPROVED

hi guys,

my visa got approved yesterday, i just need to wait for 2 weeks to receive my visa... i'll post again when i rcvd it... :) i'm now on EB3 from Schedule A.

thanks and god bless...

judex

Judex,

What was the outcome of your interview? Please update us. Also, please confirm that your case is Employment Preference based.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Judex

aplogize but I am little confused about your case. Could you please let us know if your case employment base EB3 category CP interview? Also little details on how your interview went.

thanks

vmn

hi guys,

my visa got approved yesterday, i just need to wait for 2 weeks to receive my visa... i'll post again when i rcvd it... :) i'm now on EB3 from Schedule A.

thanks and god bless...

judex

Congrats Judex

Hearty congrats Judex! Please tell us more about your EB category. As per the visa update on July 2nd, 2007, are visa numbers in your EB categories available at this time?

PD: Sept. 24, 2003
Category: Schedule A(Nurse and PT), changed to EB3 since the visas for the Schedule A already run out...

sudip,
from what embassy are you in? if in manila, you will have to wait for 2 weeks coz the IV will be printed(i think), its the usual process her.

judex

Congrats Judex..

Are they keeping your passport for 2 weeks too? Now that will be my worst night mare.

Thnaks for the info.. Judex..

Mine is Mumabi.. usually they give your passport back on the same day but if they don't then I am screwed..

Received Appointment Letter from Consulate in Mumbai

Last night, I received the appointment letter from US consulate in mumbai . The letterw as sent to residence in US.
My appointment is scheduled for last week of August, 2007.

My case is an employment based EB2 category.

:) :D

The basic consular processing work flow is the followinng:

1.The USCIS (formerly known as the INS) forwards the approved immigrant petition (the I-797 Notice of Action) to the National Visa Center (NVC) if the alien indicated his desire to apply for consular processing in an immigration petition. Otherwise, he has to file a Form I-824 to request consular processing;
2.The NVC sends the Packet 3 to the alien when an immigrant visa number becomes available;
3.The alien and his family complete the Packet 3 and return it to the NVC;
4.The NVC processes the Packet 3;
5.The NVC notifies the State Department Visa Office of the completed Packet 3 processing and requests allocation of visa numbers for the alien and his family; and
6.The NVC schedules an immigrant visa processing appointment to be attended by the alien and his family at the U.S. consulate that issues immigrant visas.

Is it meant "if you have the appointment, you are safe to get the visa number" because NVC has requested allocation visa number for your case then forward your case to consulate?

i just checked on hammond law group wesite and saw that they may have resolve all issues regarding july visa mess