What happend to WAC-01-280 to WAC-01-290.........

This is disheartening

I guess we have to be Paitent and wait(i am May RD and WAQ 285), something similar happened to the folks from June RD folks (can\'t remember the WAC# series) they eventually got their approvals!!!

it is frustruating ....but what can we do ?

Everyday I am checking my AVM ...with a hope that I will hear " this case has been approved..." .

I hope and pray that we all should get our approvals ASAP .

Regards
azcowboy007

Here is RSRGC\'s data.... to get a general idea how things are moving

Fortnight summary (from Monday March 11 to Sunday March 25 was a total of 85 approvals.
This includes all handles (old handles in PCee\'s list and new handles)
Old approvals

do you guys know who got approved in 280-289 range?

I searched thru\' the forum but couldn\'t figure out....

the latest theory says

INS processes by WAC numbers in the range of 10\'s like 260-269, 270-279, 280-289......They are yet to start processing 280-289 range....But they have started approving 290-299 cases though...

Here\'s the one case that I found I am guessing is 280-289 series since there is no WAC number assoc

Handle:ubhalla
MD: 09/06
RD: 09/07
ND: 09/15
Missing WAC:00-000
FP: 11/30
AD:03/18
PD:06/00
AVM msg 01/12 process resumed

WAC-01-280-xxxxx

it\'s been frustrating folks... This wait is unbearable... Everyday I call the AVM and nothing is changing... It is playing the same message from Jan 12th (processing resumed). I am the second last one on the PCee July list and it is frustrating to see the 280 series cases not being worked on... I wonder how they decide on what cases to approve...

I have seem many analysis by people here but... I think no one can really predict what basis they pick the cases... but it is nice to see the tracking of cases here and hope for the best...

Hang in there folks and good luck to y\'all.

analysis

Hi Guys

Let us explain how CSC does adjudication.

Pure guesses on my part.

After fp - background check is done.

When this is done your file moves to adjudication floor and they are sorted in a range of 10\'s

Then when officers require cases to process they pick the ones that are pending and assign them to officers.

If CSC is working on 260 series and you are from 240 or 250 series and your fp and background check has taken a little longer then as soon as your case is adjudication ready it will be assigned immediately.

When your case is assigned then if an rfe is required it moves to another officer who confirms that rfe is required and it moves to that particular dept who processes calling for rfe etc etc.

CSC will never move sequentially

But now that spotlight is shining on 260 series an individual should always consider that if his case is in the 260 series he may repeat may get approval anytime within the next month

I do understand that the tension and pressure is very high.

But neither of us can do anything and it is better that we learn to deal with the pressure.

Consider it as a daily chore to call avm or for some people maybe they want to make it twice a week or once a week.

Unless there are very urgent needs - I have some friends who recommended that it was advisable to remain away from all message boards and to stop discussing or thinking about GC (It helps reduce the tension)

Of Course I will not do that but still I thought it wise to share their thoughts.

Hope my above thoughts help some of you.

not me...

I guess you are mistaken... I am not planning on any India trip right now. My wac # is 01-280... and I am waiting...

jeanette

please give full details
rd -receipt date(mm/dd/yy)
nd - notice date (mm/dd/yy)
wac number please ommit last four digits for privacy
fp done date, scheduled date
eb category
country
fp location
ead received date
ap received date

my info