What happend for EB-2 approvals in TSC

goudpmk

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I don't seen any approvals for EB2 in TSC. I don't know what they are doing. Please post anybody get approvad so that we can track whats going on with TSC.

My PD is Jan 05, NC clear. Is there anything which I can do for getting my case approval.

THANKS,

Hi Friends,

I don't seen any approvals for EB2 in TSC. I don't know what they are doing. Please post anybody get approvad so that we can track whats going on with TSC.

My PD is Jan 05, NC clear. Is there anything which I can do for getting my case approval.

THANKS,

honestly speacking only you can hope and pray...

My name ckeck has been pending for more than 2 years. However as per the name check 180 day memo, they should be able to approve my case without waiting on anything. It has been almost half year since the memo came out, nothing has changed. I didn't get any update for anything. I don't know what prevents USCIS to review cases like mine.

notice date:March 21, 2006,
FP: 04/13/2006.
I am an EB2 current

Huggie Rash,

My company's attoney follows up everything. She said there was a time line to follow, but couldn't tell me. Did anybody hear about the working time line for those who qualifies 180-day-memo rule?

cindyzhao - Don't count on your company attorney doing anything for you, they are another bureaucracy to deal with and are hardly proactive or helpful but just repeat the same information that you could find yourself on a website. My company uses the largest immigration law firm to process this work and my dealings with them in the last 7 years has been unimpressive. Better to take matters into your own hands and call teh service center yourself, there is no risk, you are allowed to do that. The I-485 is your application so your company or immigration lawyer can not prohibit you from contacting or speaking to someone at the service center.