What happen to KANSAS Labor Cert

maddux1

Registered Users (C)
What Happen with KANSAS Labor Cert

DOL website has backlog processing time spreadsheet. Just go to dol website and foreign labor - processing time section. It tells us whether the labor apps has been sent or not.

Kansas has not send any since Jan 6 '05. For Kansas , only pd (priority date) 2002 and before was sent to Dallas. Looks like all other states have completed their shipping. Anybody know what happen with Kansas?

Please Help.....

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kansas Center

maddux1 said:
What Happen with KANSAS Labor Cert

DOL website has backlog processing time spreadsheet. Just go to dol website and foreign labor - processing time section. It tells us whether the labor apps has been sent or not.

Kansas has not send any since Jan 6 '05. For Kansas , only pd (priority date) 2002 and before was sent to Dallas. Looks like all other states have completed their shipping. Anybody know what happen with Kansas?
Please Help.....

Thanks.

I was told long time back by my attorney that Kansas office stooped processing Employment based LCs and all applications were transfered to Chicago DOL some time late 2002. So Kansas has nothing to ship !!!

not true

not true. my labor was sent to topeka, kansas in 2003. anybody know why kansas has not send any apps to Dallas???

Kansas DOL

MY case was files in Aug 2003 and i got inquiry from Chicago and we replied and then again I got inquiry from Chicago.
Now we have replied and waiting......

I don't know where my case is, whether it has gone to Chicago or to Kansas or to Dallas

Any idea where my case will be and how to follow it up?

Thanks

frustating.......

Not just 2 months its been long time, from past several months same situation, i guess DOL may not be updating that spreadsheet.

starzborn2000 said:
Kansas did transfer files to Chicago for regional processioning in RIR cases. They still have to ship the labor applications filed (traditional and RIR) that never made it past state level. Kansas was one of 5 states that defaulted and did not send the 2nd and 3rd batch of files in time.

I also found the link on DOL website - same status as 2 months back - no progress...

This is really frustrating ....

Kansa state labor transfered to Dallas BEC.

Hi All,

i was applied labor in Kansas state and it went to Chicago Regional and finally got transferred to Dallas BEC.

EB2-RIR
PD: 09-25-2004
45 days leter received : 04-10-2005

REplied: 04-14-2005.

Approval: waiting.