What does this Online Message mean?

Srineni

Registered Users (C)
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 1, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

I-485
---------------------
RD - 22 July,2001
ND - 27 Aug,2001
FP ND - 2 Feb,2003
FP Dt - 20 Mar,2003

Fingerprints notice was issued on Feb 2nd and i received them on Feb 13th and the date to give FP is Mar 20th. If the above message is related to FP, then how come the online message changed after almost a month and that too with a weird message instead of "Fingerprints have been issued! (something of that sort) :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I did not request for FP.
I hang in there with hope that FP will be issued soon. Murthy.com mentioned that INS know about the FP glitch and are fixing it and issuing manually FP for May-Dec 2001 cases.

But how come without giving my FP yet, my GC is approved. INS might be refering to my FP notice issue. They came up with this weird Message to confuse the people further with their processing style.

It may pertain to FP notice

According to my lawer, the online meassage means that the FP was issued. The EAD extn was approved on 3/5 ( ND 10/18/02). Never applied for AP.

On March 1, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

FP might have been issued.