What does this message means?

apol

Registered Users (C)
I received an email on fri on secondary(wife's) case. Here is the message. Our case were transferred to TSC on Mar 02. I got similar mail back in june 27th. Now for dependant. Is it mean a local transfer? or Still with TSC?

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

I received an email on fri on secondary(wife's) case. Here is the message. Our case were transferred to TSC on Mar 02. I got similar mail back in june 27th. Now for dependant. Is it mean a local transfer? or Still with TSC?

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

Still with TSC .

Thank you.

Still wondering why they sent that email :) are they updating me that our case is still in our SYSTEM.. :D ..doh !!! that too my pd oct 2002.

Apol,

Today, I have received same message. I did not get message for secondary case. My case was already transfered from Califonia to TSC and now this message doesn't make any sense. I have received my FP appointment last week. May be it has to do with it.

Pardesh

I know that msg doesnt make any sense..my wife did her FP on july 6th. BTW I forwarded same msg to Attorney, he was telling , that means..case was transferred to LOCAL office. BUT neither of us received any USPS mails. Let me see, how long this freakin waiting game ..waiting since 2003 to turn GREEN

I got that message a few days before approval.

I received the same message for my case. No paper notice. Just change of online message and email notification of the same.

Did you file your dependent case file at different service center than TSC...?

If yes, they will be eventually transferred to where ever the main file exists ( yours )

System flick or typo

I thought these are system flicks or typos

I have been monitoring the online status, My daughter's case was approved on November 3. She got her biometrics appointment on December 6, and we did that on December 1. On December 4, instead of receiving a 'card production ordered' email, we received a 'This case has been sent to another office for processing' email, which is the same we received when our cases were transferred from VSC to TSC. Her online status actually rolled back to March 3.

Below are the online status, sorry for the lengthy texts, just wish everybody understand what was happaning.

(1) March 3rd, case transferred to TSC from VSC.
Current Status:
This case has been sent to another office for processing.
On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST TATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

(2) Then March 9th
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO EGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status:
This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

(3) On Nov 3rd case was approved
Current Status:
Approval notice sent.
On November 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

(4) On Dec 4th, after biometrics
Current Status:
This case has been sent to another office for processing.
On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST TATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Another 2 cases

I also found another two similar cases. The authors' names are maxgc and fedupgc2, posted around August. No update yet. The link is HERE.

We filed our cases with VSC then march 2nd they transferred our cases to VSC to TSC. We both recd mails for that.

Later in June I received the mentioned msg and and two weeks my wife. As per attorney it is a local transfer and might be for an interview.
Apparantely, Attoreny seems to be right. CHECK "empyrean" reply to in this THREAD. empyrean spouse had an interview with LOCAL office

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register

I think that is a normal update after the FP , may be it means that they sent the FP to FBI. I had the same message after my 2nd FP on Friday, for both me and my spouse. The current status says that Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

But the message still says that

On March 7, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I think if it was a transfer to a local office, it would have mentioned that it has been transferred to National Benefits Center, or the specific local office name.Also you should be getting a transfer notice in that case.. I think this is just a mess up in their system, as may people who got the message got approved. Also in the empyrean's case, it clearly says that it was transferred to National Benefits Center, if you look at his old messages..

I beleive this is either an internal transfer within Texas, or just a system mess up..

I think that is a normal update after the FP , may be it means that they sent the FP to FBI. I had the same message after my 2nd FP on Friday, for both me and my spouse. The current status says that Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

But the message still says that

On March 7, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I think if it was a transfer to a local office, it would have mentioned that it has been transferred to National Benefits Center, or the specific local office name.Also you should be getting a transfer notice in that case.. I think this is just a mess up in their system, as may people who got the message got approved. Also in the empyrean's case, it clearly says that it was transferred to National Benefits Center, if you look at his old messages..

I beleive this is either an internal transfer within Texas, or just a system mess up..

Thanks..I didnt see Empyrean earlier msgs. Thanks again.

Update on my CASE

on Jan 8th, TSC transferred to Lincoln, NE. (originallly transferred to TSC from VSC) ..now this. some of them mentioning that would be a sharing the work load..

one more question, i have already filed EAD with TSC (e-filing) done with Biometrics on 4th..now TSC would approve or tranfer to NSC?

Thanks