What does this mean?

jdr

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I tried to check my case status online and this is what shows up. What does this mean? I am not sure what is wrong. Do I need to call them and find out about it. Please help me on this.

"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application. "

Thanks

just wait ...

This means you just wait for a day and retry. You will see the status again. This has happened with me and couple of others here sometimes. Don't worry. Check it tomorrow and see.

will_get_there

That's correct. It happened to me all day yesterday and the day before that. I would recommend signing up for e-mail notification, that way you won't depend on the website and will be notified by e-mail if your status changes, even if the website is showing error message at that time.

thanks

thanks for the help....i do have a portfolio so i will get a email if anything changes...not that i expect it to :eek: ..but just keep hoping..