What does this mean? (Pls help!!!)

donkim2

What does this online status mean? (Pls help!!!)

Dear Sr. members,

I'm a novice on this forum. just registered..

I was confused because BCIS online ststus said that they sent RFE on DEC. 11.
So I was waiting the RFE documents, but the online status was changed as below,

"On December 30, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

What does this mean?
Approved? What is it means (approval or registration) ?

Also I received 2nd finger print notice yesterday by mail.
The message means they sent finger print notice????
(But the notice date was Dec 23, not Dec 30.)

Anyway, I'm so confuse, and nothing to imagine.

WAC # 02 059 5****
ND Dec 9th 2001
1FP May 2002

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
the message very much sounds like your case has been approved. But then you have a 2nd FP notice and an outstanding RFE which gives an interesting twist to your case.

Hope for the best.

One of my friend got same kind of message in Nov ~15 and then he got his finger printing as well but no RFE.

he called the helpline no and they told that your case is approved.
but his lawyer told him to go ahead for FP and he did and since then his online message is saying that the FP received and review is going on.......

I would like you discuss this with your lawyer and ask him to send an enquiary..........

but one thing is sure they are working on your case and approval is on the way.... matter of few days now....

Thanks for the comment

Gentlemen!

Thanks for the comment.
I called my lawyer today, but he had no idea about this message also. Nothing clear !!

I hate this kind of ambiguous message from BCIS.
Why can't they clear?

Check your status tomorrow morning and don't be surprised.

I went through the very same thing you are experiencing.
The wording was little different. But the when I checked the status the next day morning, it said "This case has been approved.....blah blah....". The same thing could happen to you also. Any way good luck and keep us posted.

Good luck.

may be 1st message was for 2nd FP and 2nd is for RFE. Anyway they are processing your case which is a good sign. Wait & Watch (fortunately not long enough!!!)