What does this email mean ?

AGC4ME

Registered Users (C)
On September 24, 2007, a duplicate notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. If this case is still pending, we process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

This means: Another I-485 Receipt Notice has been sent. Just wait.

What are your case details?

sail1

My case details

EB3-IND
PD - 11/2001
I485 RD - 03/2004
Spouse name check cleared 03/2004
my name check still pending.
Filed lawsuit in 06/2007.
Spouse scheduled for interview on 10/15/2007.

I was never notified of any approval in the first place. So why a duplicate notice ???

Thanks

celebrations are muted. One shouldn't go through all these hassle to get simple stuff like AOS done.

AGC4Me,
Congratulations for winning the fight!
Did the court rule in your benefit?
I filed a law suit at the end of May. US Attorney filed MOD, I responed back last month and have not heard back since.

tedun,
No the court had no opportunity to rule at all. The AUSA had my case approved and is working on spouse's case.