What does the Sudden LUD Change Mean?

myflightcn

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Gurus, the LUDs for both me and wife's 485 changes on 5/13 and then no move afterwards. What does this mean?

We filed 140 and 485 concurrently in last April. 140 was approved on 4/13/05, and FP was done in Jan. 05. The last LUD change was in Jan, when the FP received and process was resumed.

Thank you.

myflightcn said:
Hi, Gurus, the LUDs for both me and wife's 485 changes on 5/13 and then no move afterwards. What does this mean?

We filed 140 and 485 concurrently in last April. 140 was approved on 4/13/05, and FP was done in Jan. 05. The last LUD change was in Jan, when the FP received and process was resumed.

Thank you.
Probably your name check is cleared

Thank you, youry. Do you have any idea how long it will usually take them to approve the case after the name check is cleared.

myflightcn said:
Thank you, youry. Do you have any idea how long it will usually take them to approve the case after the name check is cleared.
if your PD is current, I heard that could be anytime

eb2 vermont case

EB2 Labor substitution from vermont

applied 140/485/ead/ap
RD : 02/23/2005
ND : 02/28/2005

FP done on 04/21/2005.
FP received messages updates.

after that no change no query nothing.
anybody in the same boat.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Myflightcn,

My LUD changes are same as yours on I485 (last LUD is 05/13/2005), my I140 is approved on 04/14/05 and the last LUD on I140 is 04/15/05 .... Did you see any more LUD changes on your case???? has anyone gone thru similar LUD changes....How can i find out what was the last LUD is about...

My PD is 11/2001.
I140 ND Mar 2004 AD Apr 14, 2005
FP done on 11/29/2004.
I485 LUD's 11/28,12/07,12/14 there was an RFE on my I140 after this LUD ....The recent LUD is 05/13/2005...

RAVICHAND1 said:
Hello Myflightcn,

My LUD changes are same as yours on I485 (last LUD is 05/13/2005), my I140 is approved on 04/14/05 and the last LUD on I140 is 04/15/05 .... Did you see any more LUD changes on your case???? has anyone gone thru similar LUD changes....How can i find out what was the last LUD is about...

My PD is 11/2001.
I140 ND Mar 2004 AD Apr 14, 2005
FP done on 11/29/2004.
I485 LUD's 11/28,12/07,12/14 there was an RFE on my I140 after this LUD ....The recent LUD is 05/13/2005...

I didn't see any LOD changes after 5/13/05. We have very similar pattern. Let's keep update each other.

youry said:
if your PD is current, I heard that could be anytime

Youry, thank you. We filed under EB1, so no PD should be worried. Hopefully the LUD change indicates name check is cleared instead of initiated. :) Otherwise still a long way to go.

myflightcn said:
I didn't see any LOD changes after 5/13/05. We have very similar pattern. Let's keep update each other.
I had a LUD change on 5/13/05 after being dormant for about 3 weeks after my FP. Hopefully the next thing we hear would be good news.

It looks like a lot of I-485's filed in our range have had their LUD changed on 05/13 after almost nearly an year of inaction on the applications.

Not sure if USCIS and State Dept are jointly trying to determine how many cases are approvable but for the retrogression. It is expected that in the last quarter of FY2005, the AC21 recaptured visa numbers of 101K balance may be used.

ssrp said:
can any one explain - what is LUD means
Last UpDated - this is the date that USCIS officers touched (did something?) your respective application. You can see the updates in the USCIS website, after you register your case.
Cheers!

myflightcn said:

Hello MYFLIGHTCN

I received a letter from USCIS(i opened an inquiry ticket in Apr) indicating that they are awaiting my Finger Print results ...... I am not sure if my inquiry has caused the last LUD on my I485....I did my FP in Nov 2004, the online message shows they have received the FP results....not sure what the issue is about

RAVICHAND1 said:
Hello MYFLIGHTCN

I received a letter from USCIS(i opened an inquiry ticket in Apr) indicating that they are awaiting my Finger Print results ...... I am not sure if my inquiry has caused the last LUD on my I485....I did my FP in Nov 2004, the online message shows they have received the FP results....not sure what the issue is about

I didn't make any inquiry. In your case, I think you have enough reason to call Vermont center directly to figure out what their reply means.

Need Help!!

Received an RFE on March 11th 2005 asking for my W2 since priority date. Attroney responded the RFE on May 6th 2005 and the USCIS received it on May 9th (according to the fedex tracking number). But, still the online status does not change to " We have received your response for further evidence .......". It still has the old message saying " We have mailed you an request for evidence on march 10th".

Is that normal or I need to resend the RFE response once again. I was waiting everyday for the change of LUD and message but nothing happened so far. Can someone throw some light on this issue. How to proceed on it since the deadline for responding the RFE is till next weekend. Do I need to resend the response or shall I wait and see. Appreciate your valuable suggestions. Thanks.

HI Frenz,
I also have the similiar patter. I had my FP done in Apr 2005, and after that I got 2 LUDs on 4/13 and 4/22 both saying same mesage that "FP resumed and case resumed". Any idea what is the meaning of these LUD changes with no message changes.
Also any idea what could be the expected time for my case to be approved based on my dates (in the signature).
your comments willbe helpful.

My Labor was filed in Jan 02 (EB2) rest details in signature
-witty