Registered Users (C)
Friends,
Looking forward to hearing from you all:

September 2005: Concurrent filing of I140 (in the NIW category) and I485
December 2005: RFE
Feb 2006(week 1): RFE replied to
Feb 2006 (week 3): EAD card issued
June 2006 (week 2): Name check with FBI in response to an inquiry
June 2006 (6/19): LUD change I765 (EAD) but message same as in February and reads:

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 16, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

June 2006 (6/19): LUD change I140 but message ALMOST same as in February:

On February 7, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

CURRENT PROCESSING DATE IS: OCTOBER 1, 2005

Any thoughts on these events?

panduranga said:
Friends,
Looking forward to hearing from you all:

September 2005: Concurrent filing of I140 (in the NIW category) and I485
December 2005: RFE
Feb 2006(week 1): RFE replied to
Feb 2006 (week 3): EAD card issued
June 2006 (week 2): Name check with FBI in response to an inquiry
June 2006 (6/19): LUD change I765 (EAD) but message same as in February and reads:

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 16, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

June 2006 (6/19): LUD change I140 but message ALMOST same as in February:

On February 7, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

CURRENT PROCESSING DATE IS: OCTOBER 1, 2005

Any thoughts on these events?

Well ! absolute normal trend
LUD depends on officers also
some officer when touch on ur case for any reason will give you LUD....some don't...............procssseing dates have broad standard deviation...........reading between LUDS and processing dates can make you happy at times...but better avoid that!!!!

Thanks EB1doc : One more advise sought from you and all

I got three LUDs on my I761 and three LUDs on my I140 on 6/19, 6/20, and 6/21. But I also received a letter from USCIS dated 6/17 on my change of address request. Could these LUDs be reflecting this change of address?

Next, as I mentioned before, my lawyer informed me that for my NIW petition dated 10/18, filed concurrently with I485, there is an FBI name check. I used to think that name check is associated with I485.

My lawyer says that the bad news is that the name check may take indefinite time. Good news is that probably USCIS is going to approve my I140, since they would not want to take the pain of name check. Do you think my attorney is right?

Also, could it be that the name check is for I140 and not I485?

Looking for your responses.