What does the message from Uscis about I-140 mean?

GC_Europe

Registered Users (C)
Could someone help me with this issue, please?

I applied for I-140 and I-485 in August 2007...my PD is sept. 2005, Eb3, ROW....
...I saw online the following message for I-140( I don't know what RFE was about:

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

"On January 24, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done."

My notice date for I-140 is Oct. 4th 2007 and receipt date is August 16th 2007...I've done my fingerprints in december 2007...my question is:....
......does it mean that Uscis will approve or deny I-140 within 60 days like they said above...even though the processing times for I-140 in Nebraska is Jan 2007?
What does the above message mean?
Does this mean Uscis is working on my I-140?
Could someone clarify this please? Anyone faced a similar situation?

I would highly appreciate your reply.
Thanks in advance!

Did you ask your lawyer if he got any notification from USCIS about yr I-140? to my understanding lawyer might have got it from USCIS requesting some documents and he might have sent them to USCIS and hence the status updated..

Ask your lawyer.. bcos I-140 responses usually go to the lawyer or yr company..

Could someone help me with this issue, please?

I applied for I-140 and I-485 in August 2007...my PD is sept. 2005, Eb3, ROW....
...I saw online the following message for I-140( I don't know what RFE was about:

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

"On January 24, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done."

My notice date for I-140 is Oct. 4th 2007 and receipt date is August 16th 2007...I've done my fingerprints in december 2007...my question is:....
......does it mean that Uscis will approve or deny I-140 within 60 days like they said above...even though the processing times for I-140 in Nebraska is Jan 2007?
What does the above message mean?
Does this mean Uscis is working on my I-140?
Could someone clarify this please? Anyone faced a similar situation?

I would highly appreciate your reply.
Thanks in advance!

samething happen with me my I140 was filed July5/ RD July9/ND Sep20 after that I had so any LUD 12/21/12/22 and then on 01/22/08 LUD was "RFE recived" then I ask my Lawyer that he got any RFE and he said yes and RFE/NOID was "He forgot to sign the Applilcation" and on 01/25/08 I got e-mail "Approvel Notice Sent" I hope that will Happen with you "GOD BLESS YOU", I am EB3 (INDIA) Filed at TSC.

Thank you!

samething happen with me my I140 was filed July5/ RD July9/ND Sep20 after that I had so any LUD 12/21/12/22 and then on 01/22/08 LUD was "RFE recived" then I ask my Lawyer that he got any RFE and he said yes and RFE/NOID was "He forgot to sign the Applilcation" and on 01/25/08 I got e-mail "Approvel Notice Sent" I hope that will Happen with you "GOD BLESS YOU", I am EB3 (INDIA) Filed at TSC.

sam_ahmed, thank you so much for reply.

I would like to ask you..how is it possible that your I-140 is approved if the processing dates for I-140 is Jan 2007...and your notice date is Sept. 20, 2007?.....I was just wondering...because some people wait for 6-8 months to get their I-140 approved.....
So after Uscis got your RFE....after 3 days you got your I-140 approved?...wow that's good news...congratulations! Hoping to happen the same with me.

sam_ahmed, thank you so much for reply.

I would like to ask you..how is it possible that your I-140 is approved if the processing dates for I-140 is Jan 2007...and your notice date is Sept. 20, 2007?.....I was just wondering...because some people wait for 6-8 months to get their I-140 approved.....
So after Uscis got your RFE....after 3 days you got your I-140 approved?...wow that's good news...congratulations! Hoping to happen the same with me.

My filing date is July 5 2007/ RD July 9 2007/ ND Sep 2007 TSC, and today 02/02/2008 I got approvel notice in mail.

Thanks