what does the AVM for receipt of RFE say?

Hello guys,
I received a RFE and replied to it. INS has received it.
The AVM message is confusing me, it says
"we received the information sent by you, it takes between 365-540 days to process this kind of request, however since processing had started before the RFE was sent, it is taking 540 days to process this type of request. We will mail you a written response"

My question is
1. Is it not stupid that the case should still take 540 days even though processing has started?
2. About the written response, is this the standard message or am i expecting some more problems?
My details are

EB2, India, RIR
RD: Sept 11th 2000
ND: Oct 06th 2000
RFE issued: August 2nd for last 3 pay stubs and employment verification letter confirming my date of hire, salary, present duties and job title.
RFE was received by INS on August 17th and the AVM was updated on the same day.

I would apericiate any feedbacks/thoughts.

Don\'t Worry

For me too it plays the same thing. It doesn\'t matter. For some of my friends it says 0 days and for some it says 540. But both are waiting....

looks like 2 weeks

Hello,
from the other mesages on this board, I figure that its going to take about 2 weeks for the approval, so if INS received RFE reply on Aug 17th look for target date of August 31st or 1st Sept.

Hope you\'re right!

My RFE was issued on 7/18 and received by INS on 8/13. I will begin checking the first week of next month.

Hi. help us lord.

I think its the standard message. But as you saying at the end of message it says.That they will mail written responce or written desicion. In my message at the end of lab...lab, we will mail written desicion.Just trying to clarifi AVM message.