• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

what does mean affidavit of support??

abdo

Registered Users (C)
hi guys,

am on of the winners DV2010, am now student in university; please i dont know any thing about (affidavit of support), i need it in the interview as a document or no???? please i need your experience.

good luck

I-134 form and if you google it you can see instructions for the form and what you need to do and what it is for.

I am Sri Lankan who won dv 2010.
and I already submitted my completed documents which were sent by kcc with winning notifications. now I am looking forward until the second notification is received.

I put a one of my relation's name, address with telephone number who is resident in USA as a sponsor for me in those documents which I have already sent to KCC. But now he is going to change his home.
1). Normally does kcc call to this relation to confirm my details?
2). How can I change sponsor's details(address and telephone no)? Because I have already sent the documents to KCC.

3). I need to get my original birth certificate. From where can I get my original birth certificate in Sri Lanka? ( I guess Sri Lankan may help for this)

I am Sri Lankan who won dv 2010.
and I already submitted my completed documents which were sent by kcc with winning notifications. now I am looking forward until the second notification is received.

I put a one of my relation's name, address with telephone number who is resident in USA as a sponsor for me in those documents which I have already sent to KCC. But now he is going to change his home.
1). Normally does kcc call to this relation to confirm my details?
2). How can I change sponsor's details(address and telephone no)? Because I have already sent the documents to KCC.

3). I need to get my original birth certificate. From where can I get my original birth certificate in Sri Lanka? ( I guess Sri Lankan may help for this)

1) I don't know if KCC will check it but it could be your AOS/CP office who checks on it...or not...but if they do, it better shows the provided info is true.

2) Send another form with the change of address and take it to your interview as well.

3) In most countries you have to get a birth cerificate from the city you were born. it has to be an International version.

1) I don't know if KCC will check it but it could be your AOS/CP office who checks on it...or not...but if they do, it better shows the provided info is true.

2) Send another form with the change of address and take it to your interview as well.

3) In most countries you have to get a birth cerificate from the city you were born. it has to be an International version.

There is no need to send another form, just send email to KCC with your sponsor's new address and telephone number. They will update your details on your file.

There is no need to send another form, just send email to KCC with your sponsor's new address and telephone number. They will update your details on your file.
Hi,

can you please tell me how KCC confirms receipt? do they send any confirmation receipt after receiving the docs for 1st letter?

No! If you have send your papers by certified mail you can check the status online, or you can call KCC and ask if they received them...they are very friendly and helpful.