What does it mean!!-Help!!

prod123

Registered Users (C)
Guys, could you Clarify what does it mean: My friend’s RD: 11/28/01

Online says” On May 8th we have received you FP…… and Pending Review”

What they mean about “Pending Review”,

Would appreciate Guru’s comment.

hi

You might get RFE on Finger Printing ... so there will be another session on FP .. I guess

Your friend should be allright. My status says the same. I had talked to an IIO and he said that my fp is ok.

My FP was taken manually. how about your friend's?

i too have the same message

I was first fp'ed on July 2002 2 months later it showed the same 'pending review' message, whereas the message for my spouse who was also fp'ed the same day had changed to 'resumed'.

Spoke to my lawyer who in turn got back to me saying that my prints were 'not clear enough for FBI to make a decision' and so there will be another appointment. Was re-fingerprinting mid Dec 2002 but 3 1/2 months later shows the same 'pending review message'. Lawyer assures me that there is nothing to worry about.

Anyways, this is based on my personal experience, reasons could vary with each case.
Did your friend get in touch with IIO/lawyer?

I had had the same message for like 10 months till march 19 this year, after that it was changed to "...transferred ..." My lawyer called INS and asked them several times, they told her not to pay much attention on that web site and that my FP are OK.