What does "Card production Ordered" mean?

clzeus10

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys -

I just got an email from the automated case status system that my "Card production is ordered" - does this mean I am through this process?

Was this the final step? Do I need to do anything now or I am all set and just need to wait for the card to arrive in the mail.

This is unbelieveable, my I-140 was just approved on Friday, I checked the system yesterday and found that out and this morning I check my email and see 2 emails for both me and my spouse about I-485.
I think they were just waiting for the I-140 to clear to process the 485. I just didn't expect it to go this fast.

Finally, I am out of this mess (I think so:confused:)........after 5 long years, please confirm if should celebrate yet or am I jumping the gun here.

You can continue jumping with joy. You will receive the card shortly. Then you can stop for a breather and to take a look at the card for accuracy; then continue jumping. :)

Congratulations.

You can continue jumping with joy. You will receive the card shortly. Then you can stop for a breather and to take a look at the card for accuracy; then continue jumping. :)

Congratulations.

Ok Great!! Thanks for confirming that.

Do you know what is the validity of the card - I mean is it indefinite, 5 years, 10 years.....does it need to be renewed?

Validity would be for 10 years. Needs renewal at that time, unless you take another course like apply for citizenship after 5 years or if you decide to abandon US residence and live somewhere else in the world.

Congrats clzeus10!! I have known you from VA SESA days. I am glad for you. Enjoy and celebrate! :)

Hey Mvinays - it is good to hear from you!! Yes I remember those days, it was one forum after the other when we were getting jerked around at each and every step of the way.

I am glad this is finally over for me.......and I hope you are also close to coming out of this mess.

Hey guys -

I just got an email from the automated case status system that my "Card production is ordered" - does this mean I am through this process?

Was this the final step? Do I need to do anything now or I am all set and just need to wait for the card to arrive in the mail.

This is unbelieveable, my I-140 was just approved on Friday, I checked the system yesterday and found that out and this morning I check my email and see 2 emails for both me and my spouse about I-485.
I think they were just waiting for the I-140 to clear to process the 485. I just didn't expect it to go this fast.

Finally, I am out of this mess (I think so:confused:)........after 5 long years, please confirm if should celebrate yet or am I jumping the gun here.

Congrats clzeus10. Your GC is approved. I too got the same message on friday & IO did confirm it as an approval.

Congratulations!!!!!Enjoy the freedom.
Hey guys -

Me too

Hey guys -

Today I also got the same message,I am not sure.I am going to call the USCIS and confirm it.

Congrats for your GC:D :D :D

Today I also got the same message,I am not sure.I am going to call the USCIS and confirm it.

Congrats for your GC:D :D :D

Congratulations to you too!!

Btw, does anyone know about this interview process after we get the card? I have never heard of it and have no idea what it is for, when it will be scheduled etc...

If anyone has more info, please share.

clzeus10:
Congrats. And this sure is a ray of hope for all of us in this forum. Considering your PD being quite old (And like mine), hopefully the good news for us is right around the corner too !

Enjoy the moment.

Congratulations.......

Hi clzeus10,

I would like to congratulate you first. Enjoy your green man.

Your labour delay helped you in not stuck in "NAME CHECK" atleast. Good for you.

Thanks..

Hey guys -

Update

Received Green cards and the original approval notices in the mail last week.

All done, finally!