What does AP look like?

flowermimi

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

My questions may sound stuppid.

Just got first AP and will go for a trip soon. I notice that on the AP form, besides the photos, there is a square, and says "stamp here" something like that in the middle of the square.

Is this supposed to be stamped at POE when I return, or should be stamped by VSC when they approved the AP (wonder if VSC could forgot to stamp it)?

Also, I got three copies of AP, how many should I show the officer?

Thank you very much!

flowermimi said:
Hi everyone,

My questions may sound stuppid.

Just got first AP and will go for a trip soon. I notice that on the AP form, besides the photos, there is a square, and says "stamp here" something like that in the middle of the square.

Is this supposed to be stamped at POE when I return, or should be stamped by VSC when they approved the AP (wonder if VSC could forgot to stamp it)?

Also, I got three copies of AP, how many should I show the officer?

Thank you very much!

You need to show all three copies at POE. Officer will stamp on that square, which says "stamp here" in all three copies and return you two copies.

Thanks for you guys' replies!

So next time, if I want to use AP, show the officer with the remaining two copies that have already been stamped?

Will the officer stamp them again next time?

Would there be any problem if I only two copies for the first time, and show the one that hasn't been shown/stamped the next time?

Thanks again!