What does advance Parole document look like?

texancanadian

Registered Users (C)
What does advance Parole document look like

Folks,
What does advance parole document look like ? Is it a stamp in your passport, or is it a form that you get like the approval notice of H1 ? Is there a time limit on how long you can be out on AP ?
Please advice.

I am also wondering a few things about parole as well. As long as I have parole papers, I can come back to US right?

There are redlined warnings on USCIS's web site saying parole is not a guarentee to come back to US.

What does that mean? If you have the paperwork, why wouldn't be?

Any comments?

It's a full size sheet of paper with your personal details on it and your photo (printed in color).

I've never actually used it yet though, so I don't know if you get the paper back (I would assume since it is valid for multiple reentry).

NN

I am not sure if you gets paper back or not. Because they sent 3 copies of adv parol document for me. thant is why I got a suspision that they may hold back Ad paraol document. But please check with your lawyer.

Advance Parole

I've used advanced parole in the past to travel and used one for a couple of times to enter. I had a multiple entry AP. Never had any problems. You just need to make sure when you leave that you've never been out of status otherwise there may be a problem, trying to get back in. They keep one copy and give one back for your records. You can use your copy to get back in as many times as you want before the document expires. But you need to be back in the country atleast one day before it expires!!! The document itself has your personal information, documents expiration date, your picture and number of entries allowed information.