what documents are requied for AC21 case

leeegary

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I was laid off after 180 days of I-485 filing. I'm looking for a new job. I'd like to see if any one can tell me what information and documents INS asks the new employer to provide for AC21 case. I know INS may ask for different documents based on individual case. I just want to get some gerneral ideas so I can ask for immigration questions when I am interviewed by the possible future employers.
I know the new employer may be asked to provide an employment verification letter with information about title, start date, salary, job description. What information else.

Thank you very much for you help.

"I know the new employer may be asked to provide an employment verification letter with information about title, start date, salary, and job description. What information else."
---- The job letter should be for future permanent job, salary should be same or more as written on past LC, he may have to provide company finical documents if asked, the lawyer has to draft letter for AC21 and may send now to BCIS or at later date when they generate RFE. If possible try to get the copy of past approved LC so that lawyer can look at the job skiils and can match on letter