What document to show during interview if individual owns a company

shah007

Registered Users (C)
I own an IT company since the past 4 years. At the time of the interview, what document should I take with me to show that I am the owner of the company?

I own an IT company since the past 4 years. At the time of the interview, what document should I take with me to show that I am the owner of the company?

In your earlier post, you said you had your interview already. Is this the second interview and they are requested you show the ownership of your company. I am asking because I am having the similar situation as yours. I am still waiting for the interview. I have my own company and I worked for other company. I am just wondering what I should be prepared if they ask anything about the company.

No special documents should be needed except your company tax returns. Just take for 5 years if you have. I was in the same boat and did not need or was asked anything else.

dcmetro22042,
is it possible to get the company tax transcripts from IRS just like we get for the individual tax returns? I didn't find an option on IRS site.