What do you think will happen first???

capturing Mr. Osama M.F. Laden (M.F. stands for ?) is amazingly difficult and time consuming task. But, my vote will go for it.

capturing Mr. Osama M.F. Laden (M.F. stands for ?) is amazingly difficult and time consuming task. But, my vote will still go for it. Why ? because US forces are going forward and trying will full might to accomplice this task while CSC is going back ....

I think Osama will be caught trying to sneak of Mexico border into USA, but some idiot INS officer will get confused by his beard with stinkin' half chewed goat meat in it and let him go.

Then FBI will realize that INS screwed up as usual, Bush will get mad, pass a few statements, and INS will install *YET* another security check that will further delay our Green Card applications. The security check will most probably involve X-Raying the shoes of a sweet 86 year old woman, while a 7 foot tall Arab insists on going sitting on an oil tanker.

2 years later Osama will get Amnesty and marry a Mexican Chica who makes mucho grande burrito, and we'd still be on this board with our trackers and JITs.

Then 20 years later Mini Osama's will tell us that we are immigrants and we should go back to our countries coz we are taking their jobs.

Last edited by a moderator: