• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What do I enter in the "District/County/Province/State" in the US DV Lottery form and city where you were born?

amandaturnquest

Hi there. I'm from The Bahamas and I want to apply for the upcoming green card lottery. The form has a field called 'District/County/Province/State', but I am not sure what to put whether to put Nassau (which is the Capital city of New Providence or to put New Providence (the actual island) which is where I live and also the 'City where you were born' field for the passport section. For City, I am not sure if I should put Nassau or New Providence. Place of birth on my passport reads, 'New Providence' but I am not sure if I should put that or Nassau (the city). These fields have to be used in order to submit the form so what should I enter there? N/A? Or maybe write 'The Bahamas' again? I'd really appreciate a reply.

Hi there. I'm from The Bahamas and I want to apply for the upcoming green card lottery. The form has a field called 'District/County/Province/State', but I am not sure what to put whether to put Nassau (which is the Capital city of New Providence or to put New Providence (the actual island) which is where I live and also the 'City where you were born' field for the passport section. For City, I am not sure if I should put Nassau or New Providence. Place of birth on my passport reads, 'New Providence' but I am not sure if I should put that or Nassau (the city). These fields have to be used in order to submit the form so what should I enter there? N/A? Or maybe write 'The Bahamas' again? I'd really appreciate a reply.
I hope you are looking at an example of the form in preparation of the official application opening in October, and are not using some non official agency to submit an entry for you. The next official entry form is not available yet.

I hope you are looking at an example of the form in preparation of the official application opening in October, and are not using some non official agency to submit an entry for you. The next official entry form is not available yet.
Yes, I am. I am applying for myself with no assistance. I was just curious to know because I do not want to make any mistakes on those parts.

Yes, I am. I am applying for myself with no assistance. I was just curious to know because I do not want to make any mistakes on those parts.
List New Providence under the 'District/County/Province/State’ field. And Nassau under the ‘City’ field.
Thank you so much for helping!