What could this be now?

mARLBOROnj

Registered Users (C)
At first the site said I'm aproved on the 25th and that a card will be mailed to me soon... And now, this is what i saw:

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September 28, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Today's the 28th, Is there a possibility that it was sent back? I'm asking this because i already checked my mail today and there is nothing from the USCIS.

Or should i be getting it with in the following days?

I hate this feeling of anxiousness... I feel like I am being teased by that website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax.
It means that the actual card (approval notice) has been mailed.
I received that email on the 15th and I got the card on the 16th, but it was postmarked on the 14th.
You'll get it tomorrow or Saturday. Monday the latest.

sarrebal said:
Relax.
It means that the actual card (approval notice) has been mailed.
I received that email on the 15th and I got the card on the 16th, but it was postmarked on the 14th.
You'll get it tomorrow or Saturday. Monday the latest.

I am relax...sort of...well, after you said that, I am a little bit relaxed now hehe... By the way, did you get your SS# yet? If so, how long was the wait?

mARLBOROnj said:
I am relax...sort of...well, after you said that, I am a little bit relaxed now hehe... By the way, did you get your SS# yet? If so, how long was the wait?

Got it back in 2000 when I came here to graduate school under J-1

Where do the EAD cards come from anyway?

Does mailing time of the actual card or any notices at all from USCIS depend on where you are located?

Which one is the actual aproval EAD notice, the one where it says, "...on so and so date, we aproved your case. we ordered you a new card..." OR " This case has been aproved. On september so and so, we mailed the notice..."?

I am in NJ and the aproval notice on the case status online was dated on the 28th...

Last edited by a moderator:
mARLBOROnj said:
Where do the EAD cards come from anyway?

Does mailing time of the actual card or any notices at all from USCIS depend on where you are located?

Which one is the actual aproval EAD notice, the one where it says, "...on so and so date, we aproved your case. we ordered you a new card..." OR " This case has been aproved. On september so and so, we mailed the notice..."?

I am in NJ and the aproval notice on the case status online was dated on the 28th...

ANYONE?