What Could Be This?

khush

Registered Users (C)
USCIS just send an email with the case status update on my Spoue(dependent). Please give me your inputs what this could be regarding? Anyone recieved any similar email.
The only thing we did lately was call the no. and updated the change of address.
I 485 R/D- 12/05/2002
EB3/RIR - Concurrent.
No FP notice yet.

"On December 7, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

You did say you changed the address. This is how you get the message when they update address. I don't know why they cannot have another "generic" message for address update.

khush.

same situation :D

LUd updated first time in about 2 yrears,
Changed address, filled AR-11 + called 800 and updated address on phone for pending pettition,
they stated that u would be receiving confirmation letter.
also sent letter to TSc to update address just incase. TSC tired computer are on French-vacation :D

I believe many of them shared either they changed address or sent inquery of case,

one person shared he received confirmation letter of change of address. so expecting same.

keep us update

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD Changed again

Lud Changed again this morning. I recieved the new email this morning which reads

"Current Status:

On December 7, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

What do you think guys?

Thanks.

But my Lud has never changed(Primary Applicant).
485 R/D- 12/05/2002
EB3/RIR - Concurrent.
No FP notice yet.