What can we do??? All old timers ( Every thing on case is clear BUT not Approved)

gcmess2007

Registered Users (C)
ALL OLD TIMERS PD 2002 or PRIOR

Guys,

This is total injustice to us all. I am seeing that people getting GC's who applied much later than us and this makes my blood boil. I am outraged by this stupidity. As one of my friend puts it , It seems that we are the unlucky ones. I want to fight this. If we don't act now, We may be left out again in the next VISA numbers wave. I am looking for ideas. Please share them here.

Please look at my following post about the infopass experience, You may get some ideas.

http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1733298#post1733298

Dont get outraged. As there are many LUD's on your 485, may be in a month or so u will get approved. PD doesnot tell u the whole story of anybody's GC journey.

ALL OLD TIMERS PD 2002 or PRIOR

Guys,

This is total injustice to us all. I am seeing that people getting GC's who applied much later than us and this makes my blood boil. I am outraged by this stupidity. As one of my friend puts it , It seems that we are the unlucky ones. I want to fight this. If we don't act now, We may be left out again in the next VISA numbers wave. I am looking for ideas. Please share them here.

gcmess2007, there is no wrong in calling us unlucky.... You really cant do anything... Keep raising SR and contact your Congressman to raise query and hope something will happen

AAA Usa,

Thanks for those encouraging words. I agree PD doesn't tell the story. I have my own story before my PD. My only point is how to get these guys attention to the process they are supposed to follow. Are they not supposed to work in FIFO process. Take my case, before I called and bugged them, they were literally sleeping on that. It is my opinion that you shall only call when absolutely it is necessary. This current system making it difficult for people who follow and respect rules.

I know there is no point in crying out loud. Every body is frustrated with these guys. One appreciation is they did approved good no of cases.

gcblues del,

I will try to be there. I beleive in the campaigns like flower sending though. I am not a big fan of rally.

I would sue them. I don't believe in campain. It takes about $350 legal fees and 2 weeks of preparation if you go pro se with the writ of mandamus. If you don't do it now you will be paying ~$600 per person for your anual permits this following year... I really think we should sue them while we can.

:) :)
I would sue them. I don't believe in campain. It takes about $350 legal fees and 2 weeks of preparation if you go pro se with the writ of mandamus. If you don't do it now you will be paying ~$600 per person for your anual permits this following year... I really think we should sue them while we can.

see you in DC

Great !! see you guys in DC.

Better can you guys (who believe that we can make a difference) spread the word around to your friends who are stuck or most likely to get stuck. Bottomline everybody who wants GC is stuck with this unfair process, people who applied years back, people who just applied and also the people who are thinking of applying in future.