What are they doing with it

485sinceFeb2001

My case is pending since Feb 2001. I replied the last RFE in March 03. The online message does reflect that NSC has already received it. I have no clue how to proceed from here.

Are U sure they have received your application? Give some details about your application.

Why your case is so exceptional for them????

This is real scaryyyy!!

These dates are a source of real concern. Salute to you guys for being so patient so far.

I sincerely hope that all of you get your approval soon.

SICKENING

This truly is sickening that you folks are made to wait for an un-wanted extended period an ordeal that could have been avoided.

Any idea what is the reason, or its just a freaky luck ?

Some times I go I heared that IIOs were purposely trashing I-485 files to clear their tables, u sure your cases is not in that category!

:eek: :eek:

I think anyone who applied before Aug 22rd 2001 should contact their senator. I think the more the senator's offices get complaints regarding the snail's pace at BCIS the more they will take any action.

BCIS does not realize how it affects people's lives.

I don't know if they have trashed my file. However, I applied for my EAD (3rd time!!!) and today the online status says it was approved. I hope they see that the 485 is pending when they approve the EAD.

I have talked to the IIO but they are horrible .... get all kind of stupid and irritating replies!

Recently contacted a senator's office and they say it will take them some 30-60 days to get a response from INS. Its already been 4 weeks.