What are my chances for EB1-OR

rajashenoy

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I am applying for EB1-OR here are quals
1) Ph.D.
2) 6 conference publication
3) 1 Journal publication
4) 2 Research Grant (Arthritis Foundation)
5) 1 Patent

Please let me know if I stand a chance???

Thank you all in advance.

No Title

Hi, there,

I just received a Receipt Notice from an INS service center for my I-140, but my last name is spelled incorrectly (For Instance: Bush is spelled as Buhs or Push). How can I ask them to fix the typo for me? Call them, write them, or ignore it? Should this kind of typo be in their computer system?

Thanks.
Pray Hard

No Title

I would recommend that you call them and get it fixed.
You can also fax/mail in your request, however my understanding
is that calling them is more fruitful.

No Title

I got a letter from INS asking for more information about my NIW. INS almost asked everything including 1)how my work is critical to US; 2)how my contribution to US science; 3)how a labor certification would hurt USA, etc. It seems that I need to start everything over? For #3, it is hard to answer. I do not know how a labor certification will hurt USA. Even a Nobel Prize Winner, a labor certification will not hurt USA. A labor certification just means getting the card later. But without the card, everyone can still work by H1B1 or some other visas. Can anyone help? Thanks.

No Title

It is hard to reach them. I have never talked to anyone there. Which number they will likely answer? Thanks.

No Title

If you read some of the older posts on this board you will see
that such a request for additional evidence is quite common.

Some folks have basically repackaged and resubmitted their entire
petition.

No Title

Hi Gurus,

What chance do I have with the NIW or EB1? I am a BS in Engineering (not Computer or Hi Tech) with 20+yrs of relavant experience. I addition I have published 1 tech paper in aa Indian Tech Journal and another one coming up shortly in a US tech journal. Presently I am on H1B Visa.

Thanks

No Title

HongZ,

EB-1 Extraordinary (but not Outstanding Professor and Research) Catagory is able to be self-petitioned.