What am I????

celine gates

I have been here since I was 3 months old. My father is a naturalized citizen via US Navy. My mother is a naturalized citizen. I have been working since 16 and voting and working in election polls since I was 18. I was married at 20 and then later divorced at 22. I re married last year in October at 26 years old. I went to change my name (once again) to my new married name and was informed I was not allowed to because my green card had expired when I was 14 years old! Please advise. What am I??

No Title

Hello..if your father and mother are US citizen,you automatically become a citizen..When your parents became citizens,did they apply for you?..if not you can do it yourself. File for N-600..certificate of citizenship..you just need to provide lots of documents. It takes about 6 months..The cost is 160.00.So make sure you have all your documents.If you have anymore questions, let me know..

No Title

If you were under 18 when your parents became citizens, you became a citizen automatically with them, but if you were older you have to apply in your own right by filing N400.