• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What after my number appear in the visa bulletin

I guess it depends of the embassy ! For example Deutmark got an appointment earlier than me even if my case number is lower, I guess her/his embassy is less busy than mine (Paris).
Don't worry, you'll get it on time !

Right Lyxie
I notice that my appointment (in Tirana) is two weeks before Deutmark's (in Naples) even that my cn is higher...

Do people get their 2nd NL as soon as they are current in the advance notification section of the visa bulletin? for example: if you will be current in June, will you get 2nd NL in April when the May visa bulletin is published with June cut off numbers in the advance notification? (for CP)

Do people get their 2nd NL as soon as they are current in the advance notification section of the visa bulletin? for example: if you will be current in June, will you get 2nd NL in April when the May visa bulletin is published with June cut off numbers in the advance notification? (for CP)

Not quite "as soon as" but yes - 2NLs usually arrive a few days after visa bulletin publication.

I received mine last evening, right before I posted here. I'm sure you'll get yours soon. Just be patient and have faith...