Sanga ji, aapke muh me ghee shakkar.

I-485
RD- 02/12/03
ND-03/17/03
FP-1 05/23/03
LUD-1 07/30/04
LUD-2 08/11/04

I485- Approved. :)

Thanks all of you on the forum, Thanks to Mr. Khanna for this wonderful website.

Congratulations Rustam

I wish I could say that one of these days :)
-Sanga.

Rustam said:
Sanga ji, aapke muh me ghee shakkar.

ND-03/17/03
FP-1 05/23/03
LUD-2 08/11/04
I485- Approved. :)

Sanga Ji & Others,

I pray to God, All of you get approved at the earliest. It was kind of a big surprise. I checked the email at 7.30 PM and found no email from USCIS. I, then checked the profile, It stated LUD changed to 8/11/04. Then I went back checked the email at 8.30 PM to confirm if USCIS sends any email for changed LUD. But, there was a big surprise for me. I found 4 emails from USCIS. All the mails stated the case has been approved.

I hope all of you should say the same magic word of approval as soon as possible. I will stay in touch. Actually, My job is a field job. so, I do not get chance often to sit on the computer during day time. But, I will be around to see approval for all of you. :)

Thanks.

Congratulations Rustam, Please let us know if you had applied for the EAD or AP renewal. Also, please inform us about the steps after the approval.

Thanks.

Pibo,

I had applied for EAD but not for AP.

Here are my EAD details.

EAD1 -
RD-2/12/03
ND-3/17/03
AD-4/4/03

EAD-2
RD- 2/2/04
ND-2/7/04 Not sure.
AD-5/25/04

Thanks

Thanks Rustam. My ND is 4/7/03 and fingerprint 5/27/03. Fingerprint will be expiring soon, no news yet. The LUD does not change either.

RUSTAM .... CONGRATS MAN ..... Thank to the Creator, serve your parents, give charity.

PLUS

could you tell us your LUD change pattern ? plzz

Cheekoo,

My LUD changed only twice as stated in my earlier mail but the message remained same until last night at 8.30 PM.

thanks.