What a shocker.....I-485 transferred from VSC->TSC AND I-140 did not.....

abc94536

Registered Users (C)
I just spoke over the phone at TSC. My case was transferred back in March but 140 still has not......!!!

I had started building hopes as my PD is now current with rest everything else taken care of.

Anybody in the similar situation?....what shall I do??????

Thanks,

Hey, I also called TSC today and received similar response. But in my case, the reprsentative said she can't see the related I-140 and asked for its receipt number. As I was never given I-140 receipt number by the employer's attorney, they said the attorney need to contact them... I am not sure if what she said was right or not, but I still contacted my attorney to let her know on this. It might be because they didn't transfer the I-140 cases to TSC from VSC??? it is very frustrating!

Exact same thing happened to me as well. I wonder if it is automatically updated after one talks to a representative in TSC. (update on the call)

I got the very same response from the customer rep @ TSC.
She told me that she cannot see my 140 because it is not attached to my case. When I gave her the 140 no., she was able to retrieve it. However, when she puts in the 485 no., she couldn't see the 140 no. because it was approved @ VSC.My LUD changed the day I called, though didn't see any change after that.

I also applied for I-131 but that got approved without any problem.

EB3 - India,
PD - 10/2001
RD - 11/2003
Namecheck cleared - 7/2006
Transferred to TSC - 3/2

Why do we expect that I-140 should be transferred alongwith I-485?
The "Concurrent Filers" never see the PD on I-485 receipts, but it is linked with I-140 and information is stored in the system that enough to adjudicate I-485.
Whenever we send EAD/AP applications, we send all relevant documents, those we strongly believe that are already existed in the USCIS File-Folders redundantly. Because we are doing so repeatedly as per instructions on these application type.
It is the discretion of adjudcator of this application type to ask for any documents' resubmission that could possibly be seen folders around for its existence.
I think reps have limited access to database info, keying-in I-1485 receipt number does not provide I-140 info. It is not even permissable to beneficiary.
It is my opinion. USCIS knows better.

Last edited by a moderator:
anka_...., expected....

When did you last speak with the TSC officer?

Thanks,

I last talked to TSC rep on Friday morning. Also, on Sat. morning, I checked my case online and there was no LUD since Friday. However, today (5/28), there is another LUD on my case.. Wondering why...