What a difficult category NIW is!

tangonta

Registered Users (C)
Today looks I got RFE from VSC. I applied EB1-EA and NIW. My EB1-EA had been approved and I sent same stuff for evidence. Difference are cover letter, application form and ETA-750B.
I will not reply to INS but want to see what they want.

NIW is actually more difficult.

If one has accurate qualification for EB1,one should go for it as it doesn\'t need to prove much but for NIW regardless qualification it is big pain to prove how job condition should be waived.

Just one suggestion to you from what I spoke with IIO VSC. I had similar case like you, but I got approval for NIW and got RFE for EB1. Since I had already approval, I didnot care for submitting RFE for EB1. But I spoke with IIO about the same, and she suggetsed to withdraw the later case officially otherwise, it remains on your record as "abondaned".

So I just wrote one line letter with case # reference and requested them to withdraw the case. I withdrew it in the second week of January but so far I have not received any communication. In the mean time I got all set with my CP, got GC in hand and "Welcome Notice" from INS.

Questions about EB1 and NIW

Guys,
When you applied for EB1 and EB2-NIW, did you send in TWO separate application packeges? or just one. I understand that we will need two cover letters, Forms, and checks. I am gonna give it a try for both category even I am gonna use the same supporting materials and reference letters? Is it a good idea to apply at the same time or send them separately? Is it okay if I don\'t even ask my references to modify their letters ? It is a such a big favor and pain for them.

I am working on my Ph.D. right now, but I do have some other good stuff. so I guess my chance foe getting EB-1 is relatively slim? Do you guys agree or have any experience?

Thanks so much.

No I didnot.

Once we sent them the package and they generate the case, I believe it is their property. Offcourse I do have all duplicate paperwork for record, that I sent to them when originally filed.

I just made a one line request some thing similar to: "This is to request you that the undersigned petitioner would like to withdraw the EB-1 case filed under case # EAC********** from any further consideration. If you have any further question please call the undersigned at ------" Also I sent the original RFE for their reference, as mentioned in the RFE letter.

Please remember my case was self petition and I filed on my own (no lawyer), so if you have lawyer in your case + petitioner, just make the language of the letter accordingly.

EA and EB2-NIW

Guys,
When you applied for EB1 and EB2-NIW, did you send in TWO separate application packeges? or just one. I understand that we will need two cover letters, Forms, and checks. I am gonna give it a try for both category even I am gonna use the same supporting materials and reference letters? Is it a good idea to apply at the same time or send them separately? Is it okay if I don\'t even ask my references to modify their letters ? It is a such a big favor and pain for them.
I am working on my Ph.D. right now, but I do have some other good stuff. so I guess my chance foe getting EB-1 is relatively slim? Do you guys agree or have any experience?

Thanks so much.