What’s the next AVM message after NVC receiving the P3?

ericyu318

Registered Users (C)
What’s the next AVM message after NVC received the P3?

Hi Sanjay, Raju, and all,
I’m trying to find out what’s my current step on the www.cptracker.com. My P3 was sent out on 10/13/2004 and received by NVC on 10/14/2004 (through the overnight mail). However, here is what I got grom NVC AVM:

“We’ve received your documents on 10/18/2004, please allow 6 weeks for NVC to come out the result.”

So what’s my current step (in the following) corresponding to the www.cptracker.com ?
1) P3 Received ?
What will be the receive date 10/14/2004 or 10/18/2004? on the cptracker.com???

2) NVC Reviews P3 ?
What date should I fill in on www.cptracker.com?

Will NVC update the AVM to “NVC completed the reviews for P3”? and then wait for couple days to see “NVC Sent Case to Consulate”? or the AVM will update to “P3 had Sent to Consulate” directly? I’m trying to find out what’s the next expecting AVM message.

Thanks, Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
ericyu318 said:
Hi Sanjay, Raju, and all,

So what’s my current step (in the following) corresponding to the www.cptracker.com ?
1) P3 Received ?
What will be the receive date 10/14/2004 or 10/18/2004? on the cptracker.com???

2) NVC Reviews P3 ?
What date should I fill in on www.cptracker.com?

Thanks, Eric

Your Packet 3 is under review with NVC. You will see the message change to 'Review is completed......' and then to 'Your case has been sent to .....'
in that order.

Receive date is the date the NVC received your file.

NVC Reviews is probably when NVC finishes the Review process.

Raju

Is this normal ???

I submitted P3 to NVC and the DHL shows the online receipt on 22Oct at 10:00AM . Till today the AVM is not updated.

Is this normal that even after 4 days, AVM does not get updated Or it would be recommended to talk to NVC personal!

Pls suggest

Thanks

Bhasu said:
I submitted P3 to NVC and the DHL shows the online receipt on 22Oct at 10:00AM . Till today the AVM is not updated.

Is this normal that even after 4 days, AVM does not get updated Or it would be recommended to talk to NVC personal!

Pls suggest

Thanks

Depending on the work load at NVC it can take upto a week before the case appears on the system. Give it few more days.

Raju